Sunday, January 12, 2020

Hair Cuttery planned opening January 31st

I was very surprised when the day after my last blog on December 29th when I saw Hyattsville Wire posted the Hair Cuttery was going to open on January 16th.   The pictures I had just posted showed there was no flooring, ceiling and they had not even put in all the drywall yet.

I spoke with the Hair Cuttery today and found out that they have been shooting for an opening at the end of January, which makes a lot more sense based on how far along they are.

They do plan to close the College Park location on Tuesday 1/14/2020 but the Riverdale location target opening date for Riverdale Park Station is officially January 31st 2020.

They seem to be working pretty hard on it (2-3 people there even on the weekends) so possible they meet their goal.

Anyway just wanted to get that date out there.   Hope to hear and post about some more exciting retail news than just Hair Cuttery soon.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! A few minutes after you re-posted this blog the Hyattsville Wire went back and edited their December 29th post to show the January 31st date that is published here.

      Delete
    2. Did you get credit / linkback for the info? Hope so!

      Delete
    3. No but it doesn't really matter to me as if I took this blog more seriously I would post more than once a month. I was impressed on how close they came to their predicted opening date. Only missed it by a week. For a retail establishment that's amazing.

      Delete