Saturday, September 30, 2017

Construction Update

For clarity I have numbered the buildings so it's easier to know which one I am talking about.   I have added this to the "Riverdale Park Station Info" tab of this blog in the spot where I had the site plan.



Building 4 is completed and they are just finishing up some interior work...  I saw them there today cleaning some of the units so it looks like that building will be closing in October for sure.  (see below)


The are working on the brick exteriors of Building 5...  Still appears to be on track for December.  You can also see the start of building 6 in this picture on the right (see below)



Building 6 is just getting started...  maybe on track for January 2018?  (see two pictures below)


They are still working on the tot lot but it does not look much different than last time I posted.

Something I mentioned in the last update was that I thought they would clear the south part of the Hiker Biker trail very soon.... they have finally done this!   The path is clear to Hyattsville.




2 comments:

  1. Hello! I will be your neighbor in Building 4. We are closing the last week of October. Have appreciated all the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retail Apps can deliver great benefits, but only those that are strategically-designed by the mobile app development companies to cater to the needs of modern retailers and tech-savvy consumers.

    ReplyDelete