Saturday, September 16, 2017

Retail Update

Not much has changed since my post in July about the retail opening dates.   I reached out to all of the retailers again and they all told me the same thing.

District Taco and MOD both still saying they will open in "Fall" but it looks like both MOD and District Taco will be opening in October and Burton's opening in early November.  (as they told me and now they have a sign on their door that says the same)


They just opened the road to MOD/District Taco today for the first time and just added the MOD Pizza signage, but they still have a lot of work to do on the inside of these buildings before they will open, that is why I am thinking not till October.

Since I am seeing the progress every day I will keep the blog updated.

It is exciting that by November (less than 2 months) we will have Burton's. District Taco and MOD Pizza all open.  It will really make Riverdale Park Station come to life.

Estimated Opening Dates:

  1. District Taco - October 2017
  2. MOD Pizza - October 2017
  3. Burtons  -  Early November 2017
  4. Habit Burger – Mid-2018   
  5. Jersey Mikes – Early-2018
  6. Hyatt House Hotel – Early 2020  

I have worked hard to try to find something out about the Gold's Gym but have not been able to get any info.  Since that is the only one I am missing I will keep trying when I have time.  I also have not heard anything about the other new retail commitments aside from the Fed Ex Office.  Will post any new info I can gather.

6 comments:

  1. No update Jen from lot 52... I heard a rumor about January/February as well but still have not got it confirmed from Golds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know what the big spot (right in front of building 4) that says for future residence is? Are they building an apartment complex or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My next post will be about this...

      Delete
    2. haha I wish there's a like button on this blog :D

      Delete

  3. Amazing post! Love your blog so much!
    Bookmarking your blog for updates!
    Thank you so much !
    Have a nice day!
    Steel Structure Company in Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete