Friday, October 13, 2017

Burton’s opening delayed 2 months and other retail news

I spoke with the manager of Burton's and although the signs on the door still says "coming in November" they are actually not opening until January 2018.

I also spoke with the Jersey Mike's folks and they said they would not be able to start building out until February so they believe they can open by the end of the second quarter 2018.

I heard from the developer that they are trying to get Gold's Gym to open by January 2018.

Although MOD Pizza and District Taco started building out on the same day MOD Pizza is there working each day and District Taco is taking a much more casual approach.   They never provided a date to me and just said it was coming "very soon" but from looking at the situation at the store I am moving their estimated opening date to November of this year.   If it were to open in October they would really have to get into gear.

I am replacing the "About Us" tab of this blog with Retail Timeline which I will keep updated as I get more information.


1.             MOD Pizza - October 22nd 2017
2.             District Taco – November 2017
3.             Burtons  -  January 2018
4.             Gold’s Gym – January 2018
5.             Jersey Mikes – End of 2nd quarter of 2018
6.             Habit Burger – Mid-2018   
7.             Hyatt House Hotel – Early 2020  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing all this research! I really wish H&R would update their site, or provide more information on other tenants who have signed leases.

    ReplyDelete