Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Gold's Gym Update:

Good news hanging on my front door when I got home today:


Looks like their website is live as of today as well:

https://www.goldsgym.com/riverdale-park-md/

I plan on joining this weekend...   For now I am leaving the same estimate of March 2018 for the open date but I will update if/when I get new info.

UPDATE:  Apparently the phone number listed goes to another location and they do not know anything about the Riverdale location.   They also are not calling anyone back yet.  So no new info.

UPDATE:  Opening date is set for 3/21/18..  Updated the "Retail Opening Dates" section of the blog.



1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. It is very informative. You have given a fresh outlook to the topic. I would definitely share this on other platforms as well.

    If you are have been planning on hitting the how to lose belly fat, try Fit O’ Clock. It is the best gym in Jaipur. It is equipped with advanced machines (not found elsewhere in Jaipur) and has the best trainers for gym-goers.

    ReplyDelete