These are the options we went with:
- - Parker Floorplan
- - Upgraded exterior elevation.
- - Gourmet kitchen.
- - Alternate third level floorplan allowing for two full bathrooms.
- - Loft wet bar.
- - Atrium Sliding Doors.
- - Lowered Garage
$23,000 in total non-structural options
Major non-structural options we selected in order of cost:
(Only items over $1000 listed)
- - Level 2 kitchen cabinets. (these are many times more expensive than anything else.)
- - Level 2 Hardwood on entire flex space/entrance level.
- - Level 2 Hardwood in Kitchen/Living Room and stairs up to bedroom level.
- - Level 1 carpet and Level 2 pads on upper two levels.
- - Granite upgrade for the loft wet bar.
- - Backsplash for kitchen.
- - Bathroom tile and bathroom cabinet upgrades.
- - 6 additional recessed lights. (2 in flex space and 4 in living room)
- - 3 hanging lights above island, under kitchen counter lighting and wiring for 3 ceiling fans.
I will post pictures after this is finished but before furniture.