Friday, July 21, 2017

Construction Update:

We finally have internet (and mail and trash service) here so the blog is finally back.

Since it's been a while here are some construction updates:

Building #3 is finished from the outside and it looks like they are still working on the interior of this building.  Still looks possible that most will close in August.



Building 4 went vertical in early July (I believe it was July 5th) and they already have the frame up...  But what's really strange here is they only are building 5 of the 9 units.   Four of the units are still just sitting at the foundation.


Here is another shot of the 4 units in building 4 that have not been started for some reason:


Next time I talk to someone from Stanley Martin I will ask about that.  This is the first building they have done this with so there must be some reason.


They are also already getting the front row of the next cluster of buildings foundations started.  (units 40-46)



This is right below building #4... for reference check this:


Aside from the townhouses the thing they have made the most progress in the 50 days we have been here is the bridge to M square.   This seems to have the most folks working on it and it is coming along fast.

Here are some shots of that:


I am hoping when this bridge is done it cuts down my walk to College Park Tennis Club. 

The retail construction seems to be moving on the slow side.   This is what the Gold's Gym looks like as of today and that appears to be the only building they are working on the exterior of right now.



Now that I finally have internet expect more updates soon!

9 comments:

  1. According to a research it is found that workers in construction industry suffer with more accidents as compare to any other industry. So it is necessary for construction companies to look after their worker by providing them some safety measures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I have read all your Blog this So Nice and Awesome service you have provided, I learn many new things from here and want implement my website. If you are also Know for Construction Services in Buckinghamshire New related to this then visit my website.
    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super and very neat explanation about the construction and it's sites.

    site development contractors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing informative blog. Hope you continue to share more of your ideas. I will definitely love to read. Keep up the good work! Cuisine et salle de bain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thank you! I continuously needed to write on my blog something like that. Can I implement a portion of your post to my website?
    click here

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

  7. I was scrolling the internet like every day, there I found this article which is related to my interest. The way you covered the knowledge about the subject and the builders in bhopal was worth to read, it undoubtedly cleared my vision and thoughts towards B flats in bhopal . Your writing skills and the way you portrayed the examples are very impressive. The knowledge about duplex in bhopal is well covered. Thank you for putting this highly informative article on the internet which is clearing the vision about top builders in Bhopal and who are making an impact in the real estate sector by building such amazing townships.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing such topic with us. I really love all the great stuff you provide. Thanks again and keep it up,
    Building Construction Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many years of experience in surface coating and wood finishing. We have experienced team of skilled craftsman has unwavering dedication to delivering the highest level of customer service excellence. Call Michelle is the name you can trust.

    ReplyDelete