Sunday, March 24, 2019

Bella Lifestyle Nail Salon and Spa is now open, Denizens in May

As first reported here back on Friday 3/15/19, Bella Lifestyle Nail Salon and Spa opened today.  (thanks to the homeowner in RPS who got me this information so early)

Of course I also reported the first two opening dates that the developer reported, so negative points for that.  To be honest even though they said they were definitely opening today I still was not fully convinced it would happen until I saw the open sign on and could actually walk in.   ðŸ˜€ 

I stopped by today and the thing I found that was interesting was that they offer massage.

When I first posted about Bella in early 2018 I was going off of what the only other existing Bella location in Ashburn was offering, which was just manicures and pedicures.  Since the owners of this location were not responding I assumed this location would just have the same offerings as the other location.

It is great that they offer massage as the only other high end spa around here is Red Door and I went to book a massage for my wife there and they did not have anything for over 3 months that could be booked.  In fact they could not even take a future reservation for massage at that location. 

Here are the massage offerings at Bella:



So now the only thing remaining to open at Riverdale Park Station is Denizens Brewing Company.   I checked in with them just recently and was told May was the latest target opening date and was a more firm date.

Hope we get some more locations leased soon or this blog will be a boring place. 

7 comments:

  1. Will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Great post very Informative, also checkout Famous Nails

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thank you for sharing such a nice blog with useful information. I want to know more about nail and spa.
    nail and spa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing that informative blog that help me to grow my business and Baltimore offers quality services. Come to Baltimore Nail And Spa and enjoy the atmosphere of our comforting decor. Visit us now Baltimore nail and spa!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tuscaloosa nail salon offer you best experience with various offers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some salon studios near me that offer great services for massages and nails. I was surprised about the pricing because it was kinda similar from yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate the for this piece of useful information. For more information, you can visit Baltimore nail salon.

    ReplyDelete