Thursday, February 23, 2017

Why Riverdale? – Part 3 of 5

Item #3:    Great retail options just steps away:

As someone who WAS a gym rat until I moved to DC having a Gold’s Gym DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM MY HOUSE is a huge plus for me.  No excuses for me now!  Also just a few feet away will be a Jersey Mike's which is my favorite sub place by far.  It is good the Golds Gym will be there as I will need it after all of the Jersey Mike's I will be eating.

Personally I am not a huge fan of Whole Foods which I know is a huge draw for others who have picked this community but it will be nice to be just feet away from being about to get fresh produce and other smaller things that I cannot get from Costco.   (where we get 90% of everything we own)

Burtons, Habit Burger, District Taco and MOD Pizza will also literally be feet away.   I’ve never been to any of these places but I have heard great things about Burtons and District Taco.

Even more exciting is there are still 11 spaces for rent… 2 spaces are currently in negotiations but have not been announced.  One of the spaces is over 20,000 square feet and another is over 7000 square feet. 

There have been lots of rumors online about what these remaining 13 retailers will be and I am personally excited about each one I read about.  With already so many marquee names committed to Riverdale Park Station there is no telling who else they will attract and each great option they add only makes the community more attractive.  Lots of upside here.

See the full retail plan on the “Riverdale Park Station Info” tab of this blog:  http://riverdaleparkstation.blogspot.com/p/riverdale-park-station.html

No comments:

Post a Comment