Monday, June 18, 2018

July 11th is another big day for Riverdale Park Station

We all are looking forward to the bridge opening on June 22nd, but we have another date to look forward to here at Riverdale Park Station.

Both Habit Burger and Jersey Mike's have gotten back to me and confirmed their planned opening date is July 11th!

So we are less than a month away for both!

I am very excited about both of these new options.

As always you can see the current Retail Opening Dates on the fourth tab of this blog.

https://riverdaleparkstation.blogspot.com/p/ret.html

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are the only business that has never responded to anything I have asked them. I am guessing July but it's just a guess.

      Delete
  2. Went to Habit Burger last night and enjoyed it. I’m going to get crucified for saying this but I thought the burgers were better than Five Guys.

    ReplyDelete